Friday, August 3, 2012

Hello everyone.  I'm about as new as you can get to blogging.  It took me over an hour to set this up... Scary that I've been into computers since the early 90s but am fairly uneducated when it comes to these things.

That being said, I'm migrating all my anime, VN, JRPG, figurine/doll discussions, and anything else relating to otaku culture from Facebook to Blogger.  I seriously doubt most of my friends and family wanted it popping up on their news feed every day anyway.

I hope you enjoy reading my random thoughts (sometimes I review in detail), but honestly I think this is mainly for me.  I've been watching anime since the late 90s, and have viewed over 325 anime series, OVAs and movies.  You can check out my myanimelist profile at  http://myanimelist.net/profile/Smallboss.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete