Friday, September 28, 2012

Upcoming Trip

Little Kuu, I'm coming for you.
I'll be going back to Japan very shortly!  I plan to make a trip to Akiba with some friends.  I'm specifically looking for Kud Wafter, a game which I've been unable to locate (outside of YAJ) using my normal means.  So, wish me luck.  Hopefully I won't go bonkers like I did last time and spend a bunch of money.

Also, I may hit up a maid cafe in Nakano that I'm fairly famous at, hahah.  They also have a pretty large Mandarake there that I want to go through.  I doubt they'll have anything I'm looking for, though, since they put all of their stock online.

Thinking I'll top the night off by getting Yoshinoya's.  If any of you that read this want me to pick you up anything, please post it and I'll do what I can to get it for you. 

EDIT: Think I'll pick up Cross Channel also.

No comments:

Post a Comment